• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate -Rome
    he laid low the warriors of old
    Joy instantly fills his heart as he hears the laughter of his two daughters. He laughs as they both charge at them. When Agave tackles his legs, he paws at her playfully. Then he nips at Agapi’s own short mane and lightly tugs on it.

He continues playing with his two daughters. Chasing them and playing with them. It wasn’t until his dark lover stepped forward that he turns to her.

Rome accepts her nuzzle without objection. He extends his own neck out to her own too, exchanging a similar nuzzle to her as well. He cherished this moment more than anything, craving her like he had always. It was the longer days apart from her that had made him realize just how lucky he was to have her in his life. Rome loved her more than anything in the world, and even the family they had created.

“I missed you so much more,” he teases back. Though those words he said did not fully meet what he was feeling. How could he even speak the words of how much he loved Porcia? If Rome could, he would without a doubt. But there were no words to completely equally describe his love for her.

He turns to look at the girls who continue to try and play with him as Porcia mentions their growth. He teases them back as they wrestle around him. “They really are getting so big!” He agrees, noting just how big they are getting within such a short amount of time. Before he knows it they will be fully grown and off on their own—having a family of their own. A family of their own! He thinks, a bit shocked at his own statement.

The ocelot stallion brushes the though off though as he hears Porcia use a sterner voice. Rome even straightens up himself. It sounded like it had been some sort of battle command, and he instinctively followed the commanding voice. When he realizes what he had done, he gives a soft laugh and eyes his daughters with a smirk.

Turning back to the black mare, the grin on his lips fade away. Porcia inquiries about kingdom duties, but truly there was not much to say, or so he thought anyway. “It’s been good,” he begins, “I have been learning to fight so that comes along with learning battle tactics.” He never thought himself of being a solider, let alone one within the sisterhood of Beqanna. When he had been born there had never been such a thing as a male-warrior within the ranks of the sisters. It was weird for him to think just how things have changed since then. “I will have to test my abilities soon against another one in either a mock or official challenge. Hopefully my training has paid off.” A boyish grin follows at the end of his words. He feels confident in his abilities despite the short amount of time he has learned to fight, but he has grown rather comfortable in his cat-like abilities and accessories ever since he could remember.
    ROME
    tarnished x lucrezia
    html by venge | character info: here | character reference: here

@[Porcia]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-06-2018, 06:54 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-13-2018, 03:22 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-14-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-17-2018, 12:39 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-19-2018, 03:31 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-20-2018, 11:12 PM