• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate -Rome
    he laid low the warriors of old
    The birth of their new children had brought him more joy than anything. Yet, it too had opened a wound that had been healing slowly. While the twins were growing fast and the days were beginning to pass more than he could count, there was a blessing with their birth in the midst of all the chaos they had experience. He is not sure if he will ever get over the pain and memory of losing Titus and Venus but he cannot help but thank whatever gods had given them another set of twins. They had been a blessing to help Porcia and helm seal the wound of losing their first children. It was a second chance for them both—a chance to be a better father, and a chance at having a family they had both wanted.

He found himself more occupied with things, keeping his time away from his family. The ocelot stallion had decided to take advantage of finding a place within the ranks of the kingdom. Rome wanted to do anything for his family and being a part of the kingdom would give them that protection. He needed to show their Khalessi his loyalty and that required his time to complete tasks and training.

Rome hears the call from his lover. The first musical she lets out is something he does not miss. It is almost instinct now for him to answer her. He has made a point to always be there when she or their children have called. Rome would always try his best to be within their distance in case there was trouble (or at least Porcia would be around if the children needed them).

He moves with a quick pace, heading in the direction of their call. Paws, where hooves should have been, cross over the earth floor of Nerine. He moves agilely as naturally as he can, but his speed is faster than the average horse. Then again, he is not an average horse. Rome was gifted to be half a horse and half ocelot, giving him abilities that were not natural for the average horse within Beqanna, but for him it had been natural. Nerine allowed him to have an advantage with his abilities.

When he draws closer to his family, as soon as he spots them, he adapts to the environment around them all. Rome slows down into a pace, lowering himself into a position that allows him to sneak through the trees. The golden champagne moves slowly as he sneaks around to see where his two daughters are at (playing together in their shifted counterparts). They are almost exactly like their older siblings, able to shift into a sparrow and ocelot, which at one point had pained him to see, but overtime he had come to enjoy their abilities. Each of them had a part of their older siblings, Porcia, and him.

Gaining closer distance to the twins, Rome then leaps out behind a large bush and gives them a soft playful roar. “Watch out!” He says in a deep voice, but a hidden playful tone lays behind his words, “I’m going to get you!” He says with a large smile and a soft laugh escapes his mouth after.
    ROME
    tarnished x lucrezia
    html by venge | character info: here | character reference: here

@[Porcia]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-06-2018, 06:54 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-13-2018, 03:22 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-14-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-17-2018, 12:39 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-19-2018, 03:31 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-20-2018, 11:12 PM