• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Wishbone, etc. ||

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Equally as stoic, Wolfbane gleans a welcome from his childhood friend and gives a robustly platonic one in return, glancing aside for a brief moment only when the two mares make an odd and seemingly long-lost connection. His brevity of distraction gives way to a view of their colorful prisoner, and Klaudius catches Wolfbane’s downturned lips just a second after Lepis steps aside to control the situation. The childish, reckless half of himself would’ve enjoyed the flighty chase and eventual scrape of an aerial battle but he only relaxes as his Cleric effortlessly smooths the tension, knowing good and well that this way was best.

“I gave him a choice and up until now, he’s been whip-smart about it.” The Loessian stallion replies as he turns back to face Wishbone. Longing for the necessity of a turnover to be done with and eager to move into the more finite details of this gathering, Bane clips ahead into the topic of a Nerine payment with collected enthusiasm. “In exchange for one pristinely delivered captive I expect Lepis to be fully healed of her injuries, if she agrees. The sooner the better.” He says, implying that one way or another Nerine was now responsible for making this happen. The discussion of how was irrelevant, he considered the Khaleesi a resourceful sort of woman - she should find a way.

“As for our year-long alliance I’d like for Nerine to exchange a bit of their productivity; start to end date your members will now recruit for Loess whenever they come across a horse in need of shelter or work.” The pegasus drake proposes, unflinching in attitude. Through the bite of wind and cold he remains passively upbeat, a neutral sort of positive. “First right of refusal will then go to your Kingdom, if Loess just doesn’t suit them.” Wolfbane tacks on, knowing this would be expected if unspoken.

WOLFBANE

@[Lepis] @[Klaudius] @[Wishbone]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Wishbone, etc. || - by Wolfbane - 08-01-2018, 04:23 PM