• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN

Astarael
    Demoness of Sylva

Anticipation is almost delicious as she awaits the reaction of her prey. Believing himself to be alone he bathed away the muck that clung to his roan coat revealing himself to be quite easy to gaze upon. The walls of his conciousness had been lowered and she hungrily watched him, her green eyes illuminated by her dark intentions.

Surrounded by nature she feels its sudden activity and movement. A chorus of hisses fill her ears and she watches as all around her serpents emerge from their hiding places. As if drawn by a magnet they flock towards the river, barely giving her a second glance as they swerved around the queenly blockade. Unperturbed by them, Astarael looked upon the wet stallion with heightened expectation. Cocking her head she observed as the snakes greeted him with an unexpected fondness. Just as she had not shied away from them, he smiled victoriously. Just as she thrived within the quiet places of the forest he seemed driven by what made it alive. But, she suspected, there was much more to him than what had initially sparked her curiosity.

For a brief moment she had forgotten about her own serpents that rushed to greet him. Gathered about his hocks the brightly glowing red aura tangled itself around him until it completely enveloped his unexpecting form. Slowly a wicked smile spread across her face and she stepped forward as his hallucination took hold of him.

He was her plaything now.

She wanted him, she realized as she walked openly towards him knowing that he could not see her. Just as she had taken Mortem she knew that she would take this stallion as well. First, however, she knew she would have to reveal the true terror of herself to him. He was a fighter, she noted as he demanded that she allow him a glimpse of herself. Locked in his greatest fear, he stood his ground. Laughing she drew alongside of him, pulling away a few strands of fear to give him the slightest of views of her terribly beautiful self. Smiling she arched her neck, providing the show he had requested. Wings slightly erect her horns glistened a deep maroon as they caught the light.

Hello, sorry to intrude but I simply couldnt resist. She intoned sensually as she wove a tight circle around him. Her body brushed along his in all the right places, her wings reaching to tickle the softest parts of him. Teasing and taunting she tsked the claw of her wing gently against his flesh, pausing at the nape of his neck. You seem to be under a bit of distress, she clicked her tongue ever so slightly as she removed yet more tendrils from him. Offer relief would be the key. I can make it all go away, she whispered into his ear. Quicky as before she backed away from him, giving him a good squeeze with her aura. But where would be the fun in that?

Darling, you have no idea what's possible...

@[Zed] ...might want to make this mature...xD

Messages In This Thread
    I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 07-05-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 07-27-2018, 12:17 PM
    RE: I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Astarael - 08-08-2018, 04:17 PM
    RE: I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 08-17-2018, 09:20 PM