• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN

The cool liquid cleanses his soiled pelt.  Rinsing the grime from his coat began to transform him into the contrasted ash and smoke hue he had been born.  Though now more ashy than his younger years, he is still picturesque.  

A slight breeze ripples the surface and still he remains unmoved.  Dark occults shift from one bank to the next in boredom and he wonders where his pets have ventured to.  Reaching his mind to find theirs, he summons the serpents that call this area home.  Come to me, my pretties, his mind whispers.

He has not come to notice his audience hidden in the landscape, nor does he care to seek them out.  Let them watch him play.  Soon, the reptiles of his calling slither through the forest debris to find their master.  Passing the devil beast without a thought, they gather at the shores of the lagoon.  Only a few join him within the brackish waters.  Crawling over his back and making a nest within the thick dreads of obsidian mane.  

That is when something shifts.  The creatures about him wrap their bodies tightly around his neck and begin to constrict.  His eyes blink with confusion at why they do not obey.  With a rise of his head, he gasps for air(though the breath comes easily to his surprise).  Shifting himself unsteadily, his mind bids them harder to obey, they continue to not.  

In a panic of having lost control, he climbs from his position within the waters.  Shaking his crown violently to rid the serpents from their hold(unknowing that they hold nothing).  His hooves scrape against the hardened earth and bring him to stand.  A heavy snort rattles through his chest and out his nares.  On his inhale he catches an unfamiliar scent and twists his head to the direction in which in came.  Deep tones call out threateningly, “Show yourself!”

Z E D
    -SNAKE KING-

@[astarael] work post but had fun with it lol. In case it's not clear, her fear aura is causing him to think the snakes are choking him, which more so he is afraid he has lost his control over them. XD

Messages In This Thread
    I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 07-05-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 07-27-2018, 12:17 PM
    RE: I Am Temptation... Apple? // OPEN - by Zed - 08-17-2018, 09:20 PM