• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Intro and Chapter 1

The rosy female is kind, this I am sure.  Often kindness can be a weakness, this I know.  I was not unkind but I tiptoed the balance of both.  Often teetering the alter, as of late.  Something was stirring inside me, begging me to release my stronghold over it.  

My amusement is dimmed by Ivars' sudden irritation at Leilan joining us.  I contemplate why but soon my thoughts redirect and Nesta is speaking again of her arrival here.  I smile at her musings and am quick to offer her an option, "Ischia is a wondrous place Nesta.  It is an island just off the northern coast.  Not far from here."  My face turns to the direction in which I had come and then back to the group,"I live there, as does Leilan."  My eyes flicker to the roany stallion quickly with a smile upturning my lips, thinking of how amazing it would be to have a female friend on the isle.  I am unsure where exactly Ivar resides these days but I do not overlook him here now.  The sunlight sheening off his peculiar skin is radiant.  The shift of blue and gold hues catch my eye and then attention.  My body shifts almost instinctively closer to him.  Not because of his enchanting draw, but because something inside me churns.  Something that is familiar in him, calls to the depths of something in me...

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Leilan] @[Nesta] ; @[Ivar] Lets do this Wink

Messages In This Thread
    Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-18-2018, 06:01 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Deiti - 06-18-2018, 07:06 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Ivar - 06-19-2018, 07:14 AM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-19-2018, 10:42 AM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Deiti - 06-19-2018, 10:06 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Ivar - 06-19-2018, 10:48 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-28-2018, 06:47 PM