• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida ||

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

Beyond the well-traveled sections of Sylva, somewhere to the west of her boundaries, is the strange mass of boulders (once bedrock, but now exposed by the elements) he calls home. Their smooth, gray surfaces are peppered in moss and pale blue lichen, worn down by time and magic - it’s there the bicolored wolf travels to, slipping past the borders of the red-gold forest under cover of nightfall. Crevan knows that before this Beqanna existed there was another, much more different world they inhabited and sometimes he wonders if these are not stones from that very same place, just repositioned from some old land to fit this new Beqanna.

The smattering of gigantic rocks was never much to him, before Merida. Just a place to keep his back dry while he slept between jobs. Nowadays the thought of returning to it’s familiar safety gave the skin-changer a rush of excitement, knowing that he could find her there every night. Almost ironic; he’d promised to chase her to the ends of the earth and instead here she was, coming after him to Sylva. Crevan laughs the thought away, hurrying through the trails of their territory in the hushed silence of pre-dawn.

It must be late, his excursion to the common lands had been fruitful but somewhat awry and afterwards he’d made double-time by pushing himself into a frantic run. The new Hellraiser was aware that she’d be waiting for him and that alone was reason to drive his lungs to bursting, and send his muscles into screaming cramps of fire. The predator only slows when he can see the dark outline of his den, chest heaving and sides lathered in sweat, before stopping at their base to listen for his familiar partner. “Merida?” He pants, slinking ahead to duck beneath an overhanging slab of stone, “I’ve got news.”

@[Merida] To me it looks something like This Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida || - by Crevan - 06-06-2018, 03:18 PM