• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh look, a quest! Round two (now with results!)
    Congratulations! You made it out of the toybox! You are now in Nerissa’s bedroom, a huge room lavishly decorated in pink and white and gold. Shocking, I know, but the dominant theme is princess. A dainty girl in a pink princess gown sits at a white and gold dressing table, adjusting her lovely golden curls until they are absolutely perfect. Or at least she was, right up until her toybox flew open and a tiny magical pony presented itself to her as her birthday present. (Or, you know, escaped from a hellish nightmare box and had the awful luck to draw her attention…) “Eeeeeeeee!” squeals Princess Nerissa. Her baby blue eyes light up, and in an instant she’s pouncing eagerly upon her best new toy, her favorite present, her very own tiny living pony.

Lucky you. You’re in the clutches of the girl responsible for all those broken, battered toys. And you’re in for some rough treatment. Nerissa will play with you until you become just another discarded piece of junk. Round two is your torture. Have fun. It can be quick, if you like. Or it can take an eternity. You have free rein to control Nerissa, with the following constraints: she will eventually break you, the more viciously and thoroughly the better. And when she does? Well, you’ve already escaped her toybox once. Once you’re thoroughly broken and no longer fun, she will toss you in the trash. Stop once you hit the garbage.

You have 48 hours from the time this hits the boards, because I’m probably going to need that long to judge it after. The story’s the key. Character development, depth, creativity. As always, if you have questions ask them in cbox, OOC board, or PM me. I'll add questions that are asked here in case I've made any egregious oversights or worded something poorly and confused everyone. Have fun, my pretties. See you in the trash can.
    • Can we leave Nerissa's room and can we include torturous animals/items?
      Yes, to both.
    • So the touch thing from round one still works for inanimate objects?
      Hmm. Not exactly, no. The other toys can be conscious, but cannot move themselves. They are under Nerissa's control just like any normal toy. But if you want to emotionally torture them too by making them aware of what she's making them do, I am fine with that. (:<
    • Is Nerissa aware that her toy is moving? or is it like toy story? Also can she take other toys out of her toy box?
      Okay. Nerissa can do whatever she wants with her other toys. And good point. Once she gets you in her clutches, you lose your ability to control yourself just like the other toys do. Good questions! Thank you for making me clarify!
    • Can we still talk?
      You can communicate with the other toys. You cannot communicate with Nerissa.
    • If Nerissa leaves the room can the horses move again?
      Let's go with yes. With the constraint that she will not leave them an exit to escape from.
    • Other toys too?
      Sure. Same condition as the toybox though. Physical contact wakes them, and the door opening knocks them back out.

Messages In This Thread
    Oh look, a quest! Round two (now with results!) - by Grumblesnakes - 06-22-2015, 08:04 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Ephrelle - 06-22-2015, 10:15 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Shannisoran - 06-23-2015, 12:57 AM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Speck - 06-23-2015, 01:03 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Syl - 06-23-2015, 03:35 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Erebor - 06-23-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by sleaze - 06-23-2015, 04:54 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Wichita - 06-23-2015, 05:00 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Yronwood - 06-23-2015, 10:07 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Malis - 06-24-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by munroe - 06-24-2015, 05:36 AM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Shaytan - 06-24-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by erling - 06-24-2015, 03:42 PM