• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Teach these broken wings to fly || Svedka
    Nymf
    The soft gurgling of the river below reached up to the hollows of Nymf’s copper tipped ears as she flew above. Freed from the barren expanse of Nerine she reveled in the sight of the leafless trees that dotted the landscape. For too long she’d been forced to stare out upon the brown winter landscape of her coastal home. Her escape was a welcome relief and sighed contentedly into the breeze. Many changes had occurred in such a short time, Nymf hardly had time to process one before word of another reached her ears. An endless parade of travelers had entered into their boarders all with the same mission, to build alliances between the lands. It was exhausting, attempting to keep up with the new leaders and the lands. Instead she forced herself to think upon other more important changes taking place.

Spring was on its way.

Evidence of winter’s timely end was made known by the stubborn regrowth of grass as it pushed its way through the thinning blanket of snow. Spying a spot below she tilted downward and landed silently amongst a patch of bright green baby grass. With her hooves lost beneath the remainder of ice she kept her wings pinned tightly against her body, trapping the heat within them. Finally, content she took her time reveling in her moment of quiet and solitude.
    can we rewrite the stars?

@[Svedka] I apologize in advance. I'm aware that this sucks. It will get better, I just hate writing openers.

Messages In This Thread
    Teach these broken wings to fly || Svedka - by Nymf - 05-14-2018, 06:50 PM