• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lest we forget || Any
    Tähti

The ebony girl strides forward curiously, ears perked at the other mare, happy to make new friends (yes, even of that age). Whne she nears and is spoken to, she finally notices that her eyes don’t really look right; although the mare is looking in her general direction, she is not looking Tähti in the eye. She wonders how, with that bad an eyesight, the woman has survivel Beqanna for so long, but she is distracted by the words so the question doesn’t pop.

Vi, that’s a funny name. Well if that’s to be all, nothing else to be said about the single syllable, then she will deal with it. ”I’m the exchange student. Sochi is with Auntie Solace and mom now. She’s Sloene’s kid I think. Do you know Sloene? I’ve only seen her in passing really. Scorch is keeping me and Wishbone quite occupied with the trainings, but I think they are debating again and I don’t really want in on that anyway, it’s kind of boring, so I think I ‘d rather explore or be a warrior so I can protect my home from evil intruders!” It takes a while, honestly, before the winged filly settles down and leaves room for the older mare to speak. ”Do you like Nerine? Do you also train for battle?” she wonders then, mostly her thoughts just spilling out of her mouth.

we are Stars, wrapped in skin
    the Light you are searching
    has always been Within
    ©HTML Tiny

@[Vi]

Messages In This Thread
    Lest we forget || Any - by Vi - 05-12-2018, 10:55 AM
    RE: Lest we forget || Any - by Tähti - 05-13-2018, 06:44 AM
    RE: Lest we forget || Any - by Vi - 05-14-2018, 01:12 PM
    RE: Lest we forget || Any - by Tähti - 05-15-2018, 03:30 PM