• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any]

Under the mask of night he had slipped from her side.  It was a hard decision but one he had to follow through with.  She had decided to remain here on the island. He had offered her an alternative and she declined.  So with a heavy heart he had went to Tephra without her.

Months went by and not one moment did the thought of her pass him by.  His plan had always been to return to visit her, but the idea that Brennen wouldn't allow it remained in the far reaches of his mind.  Maybe it even maybe him grin a bit but that was beside the point.  Another hope he had was that Kylin would follow him, eventually.  That hope soon vanished as time drew on and the lavender and cream mare didn't show.  Slight worry buried itself deep within him.  Bringing him from his dreams every now and then, wondering if she was okay.  The only way to know was to set out for the isle and find her...

The distance is short and travel time even shorter by air.  Great wings bring him to the land easily and soon settle him upon the beaches.  Not bothering to call out as he was sure that a member of the islands new order would find him soon enough. He wasn't concerned about sneaking around unnoticed.  It was hard for a horse of his color anyhow.  Plus what fun would that be?...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin] wanted to get a visit in before baby Smile my timelines suck but Id say this is after their night (maybe 4 months) and before Karat is stolen.

Messages In This Thread
    I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any] - by Klaudius - 05-11-2018, 09:15 PM