• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Drax
    The ground was covered in a shallow blanket of snow, he looked at it with disgust. He hated the cold white snow, not only did it blow the cover of all equines attempting to remain hidden, it covered the grass and killed all the plants. A waste of a season, he rolls his eyes at the thought. He continues to move through the meadow gazing about the others, although one in specific catches his eyes. She was alone, had they met before? He grows nearer and it all clicks!

Ischia

He had met her with his twin brother Dario in Ischia, but she was older now, just as he was. He cocks his eye and grows closer to her, she appeared to be nibbling on the grass that poked through the snow. Here let me help you with that He says with a grin, he takes in a deep breath and as he opens his maw a flame of fire escapes, although it is shallow and not as aggressive as he normally would have it. He lets the flame hover above the grass blades, the warmth quickly melting away the snow around his targeted area. As the flame goes out he looks back to the dapple filly We have met before, though you don't carry the disgusting scent of Ischia anymore. He steps nearer, barely leaving any space between them Wise of you to leave, what was your name again? He barely payed attention when they met in Ischia. My name is Drax in case you forgot though did she really forget him?

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven] lol bad flirting from a young man

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-05-2018, 07:55 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-12-2018, 08:32 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-15-2018, 08:29 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-17-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-17-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-20-2018, 02:17 PM