• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin
    When his eyes find her – the surprise easily readable on his features – she is taken aback by the intense gaze she receives. And where it does not keep him frozen on the shore, it surely has Kylin frozen where she stands on top of the water. Both her lavender ears are strained forward, and her neck curved as she watches the golden and blue stallion approach.

His eyes enhance her, the longer she stares into them with her own hazel ones, the more she feels the lure to approach him. Not like he is pulling her closer, but simply as is he is wordlessly inviting her to. Kylin nods her head once, twice, then a smile tugs on the corners of her lips. “It did” she confirms, her own enthusiasm fuelled by his. The lavender woman cannot contain herself as she steps closer, hesitantly, and extends her curved neck to offer him her nose. She had to lower her nose quite a bit to level it with his height, as she stands on top of the water that cuts his legs. Just to exchange scents. Or so she tells herself. His question, after pulling back, makes her chuckle, as she looks at him amused. “How else could I’ve found it? I come from Ischia.”

It is easy to imagine how cold it must be, if the low waves and lost droplets that wet her own coat are a good representation. And even without having to stand in freezing water, it is much too cold for Kylin’s liking. Out here in the open, where the wind easily cuts their flesh. Again he makes her chuckle, and glancing away flustered. “Shall we move to the shore? The water is pretty cold..” she instead offers, shivering her body wants to put extra weight to her words. Her fins are enough to hide the slight swell of her stomach, but don’t do anything to keep Kylin warm. “And please, I’m no sea-maiden..” Ivar’s kelpie queen would fit that description better.

Once they reach the shore – Kylin walking on top of the river while the golden and white and blue stallion waddles through it – the silence is about to turn awkward. She is not the deity he might think she is. “What would you like to know..?” she mumbles, a tad bit uneasy as she glances sideways to offer him an apologetic smile. “I just followed your pretty flower’s path upstream..”

@[Svedka] /loves on Svedka/  He's sooo adorable <3

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-05-2018, 09:21 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-05-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-06-2018, 09:57 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-07-2018, 02:05 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-08-2018, 04:04 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-10-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-11-2018, 06:56 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-14-2018, 01:14 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-15-2018, 03:11 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-20-2018, 06:03 PM