• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  best have your wits about you [Jackel]
    jackel
    He had been thrashing upon the door of his cage, waiting for any given weakness to breakthrough.  I had given him the key to temporary freedom and the choice of how to use that key was his for the taking.  The bars begun to give under the burden of stress, and each passing second the key in the lock had turned slowly.  Until my latest words of encouragement are pressed into his ears, that is.  I can practically hear a click of beautiful satisfaction as the key meets home, finally releasing the beast that it had housed.  Beast indeed.  I giggle internally at my private ramblings, welcoming the bite of pressure upon my croup as he presses himself into my rear.  Suddenly the pressure behind me gives before I am made to bear the weight of him upon my back.  Simultaneously my tail sweeps to the side, allowing him unobstructed passage into my awaiting body.

He clutches my sides, holding me firmly in place with the ruggedness of a man fueled by instinctual desire.  The boy may not completely understand the drive, but we all have it to some degree.  Some more than others perhaps.  (I may be one of those.) And with his firm hand I remain steadfast, shifting my limbs to compensate for the added weight before his girth find its way into me.  There is an unexpected dull ache I feel within my deepest parts as he makes his first plunge; causing a sharp intake of breath at the surprise of it.  But the pain does not deter me, and this is an ache quite unlike the rest.  As he withdraws and pushes, I feel it again in a different light.  It is simply, blissful.  With every thrust it’s there, deepening and aching, forcing the breath right through my charcoal lips.  I cannot fight the expulsion of air, so I use it to our advantage, stoking the fire by turning each exhale into soft moan.  My head tilts backwards, dropping myself into darkness, reveling in the sheer beauty that this encounter was.

With every thrust and pull my moans begin to intensify, wanting nothing in that moment but more of him consuming me.  ”Jesper.”, I manage to choke out between the intervals.  It’s a mewling plea to finish me, because I can’t take the teasing any longer,  I need the release now.  As if on cue, he leans into me, whispering Give yourself to me. Let go. “I surrender,” I gasp out between his thrusts.  There is nothing quite like the meeting of two releases; a simultaneous coil of tension and resounding relaxation, drunken on the waves of nature’s most basic ecstasy.  The throbbing within me tells me our work is done and though I am incredibly satisfied, I cannot help but feel rather saddened by the fact as I begin my descent back down to reality.

His dark body slides away from me and I watch with heaving sides as he stands nearby, brushing his nose along my dampened neck.  My eyes close heavily for a moment, trying to regain whatever composure I could latch onto.  I let the silence lapse briefly until my breathing slows, before I finally am able to giggle girlishly.  Naturally my muscles want to curve into a sky high grin, but the fatigue has my features temporarily lax.  And though I smile at him, it’s not up to par with the usual release of my inner wildling.

I curve around him, drawing a line down the length of his body before giving him a firm nip on his rump, ”Well done, sweetling.

I’ve already begun to walk away from him, but I stop to turn back to meet his gaze, “If you ever need to relieve some ‘stress’ again, you know where you can find me.  I hope you’ll remember this day, Jesper.  I know I will.”  I wink casually at him, before returning back to the heart of Sylva, laughing into the awaiting darkness.

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[Jesper] If you want to reply, go for it!  Or he can stop her from leaving too, if he had anything else to say to her,  whatever you want.  I just thought this may be a good place to end if you didn't want to respond again. I can always edit it. Just let me know! ^-^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: best have your wits about you [Jackel] - by Jackel - 05-29-2018, 10:29 PM