• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim/Any]
    There is no way for her to see the predator that lurks in the murky depths below. At least not now, as her eyes burn and fight for some kind of relief. All she knows, is that she feels his presence, standing over her, watching her. The roughness of his tongue over her body is uncomfortable, sickening really, but she has no strength to fight it off.

A frigid breeze sweeps over the wetness of her skin. Krone’s thin coat is no match for the winter of whatever kingdom her kidnapper has dragged her too. She uses her one good wing to shield her face from the offending force of the wind, shivering violently like a scared, fragile child. He is still grooming her, whispering haunting words into her ears. Green-tipped satellites swivel to get his mouth away.

“Who are you, and what do you want from me?” Her muffled voice strains from the shelter of her feathers. Her throat feels scratchy and she sputters out an unpleasant cough.

There were so many questions she had, but none she could readily ask (where was she? Why did they want her? Would she ever go home?). For now though, she hopes the stranger will answer the questions she can manage to get out.

Then maybe she could get some help.

@[Maugrim]

Messages In This Thread
    Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim/Any] - by Krone - 05-02-2018, 06:54 PM
    RE: Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim/Any] - by Krone - 05-07-2018, 07:11 PM