• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A Man Of My Word -[Lepis]
    Sylva and Loess, the kingdoms were bound by an alliance. Perhaps there alliance was a bit abnormal compared to the usual. Allowing members to freely travel amongst each others lands, although Arthas did not mind. Until he had a reason his lands would be free for the Sylva members to explore. Lucky for him this meant he could travel in the lands and see how lepis was doing. 

The young perlino ran through his mind every now and then. He often wonders if it was best to send her off to Sylva. He misses her company, a year is a long time and she could be corrupted by the time she returns. He hopes his visit would be welcomed by here and she still had intentions on returning to Loess. None the less, he wanted to make sure she had not been hurt by anyone. 

He quietly creeps past the border, he remains well hidden and a shallow whinny escapes his maw. He hopes to not pull in the attention of anyone but his young queen. Lepis her name passes his lips and a smile tugs at his corners. He was eager to see her, to speak to her and to ensure she was safe. 

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 04-28-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 04-30-2018, 11:32 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 04-30-2018, 07:13 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 05-01-2018, 10:18 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 05-02-2018, 07:13 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 05-09-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 08:01 PM