• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim]
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    The river between Sylva and the forest easily brings him to Tephra. He could have easily walked on foot through the forest and into the land of the volcano, but Maugrim did not come bearing gifts of diplomacy or alliances. No, his intent is much more sinister than all that. The stallion allows himself to be whisked away by the brine-water of the current, flowing and ebbing with the natural flow instead of forcing himself through it. He enjoys the trip - it is free-flowing and natural, the way his liquified (and unidentifiable) self melts into the water. For a moment - when the freshwater turns to salt against his liquid form - he can feel the ocean call to him, pull him into its lulling embrace, and tempt him to the bottomless trenches and dark abyss that lies in wait.

Somehow, the predator is able to resist. The warmer current traces out the peninsula of Tephra, and though the sea begs for its lover’s return, the promise that Modicum had given him is much more satisfying than it would be to sleep dreamlessly and soundlessly beneath the deep. He drifts, watching the shoreline with an invisible eye, lackadaisical and calm beneath the dark waves filled with the tinge of ash and smoke. No anger burns in his retinas, no necessity for blood turns his eyes red with need.

Not yet.

He slips in undetected, unnoticed, and he is not worried. The last time he had been in Tephra (he had been barely a man, but he had come for Levi and got his attention by nearly drowning two foals) he had also gotten in quite easily, without any disturbance. He is not surprised to find it is the same now. He begins to feel the familiar thrum of adrenaline vibrate through him as he realizes he is much stronger than he had been since his last visit, and if Levi would be near the shore to greet him.

He did not come for Levi, but he would take him out if he was given the chance.

It did not take him long to find where the woman that Modicum seeks. She is wading in his arena, unworried and naive. They all were as such, to him, to carelessly venture so close to the water with no sense of caution - as if anyone is ever truly safe within its embrace. Within the rhythm of the seas, he now begins to propel himself forward with purpose, feeling the tethers on his leash loosening as he floats in closer, identifying her with ease. He slowly becomes solid, but only barely - he is just a watery outline of a stallion as his head parts from the frothing waves, a low chuckle bubbling terribly in his sea-made throat.

His presence would startle her, no doubt, but if she tries to move she would find that each one of her legs are pressed down into the soft sand, stuck to the bottom with the force of pressure he applies from the ocean. The riptide he will soon create will whisk her away, but he would enjoy seeing her realize this fact before doing so. “What brings you to the ocean today, Krone?” he taunts her, his voice dark and stirring like the ocean waves themselves. She would feel the water pulling at her legs and belly unnaturally as he allows himself to peruse her body without her permission, watery fingers tracing her buttocks and hips. The sun filters through his translucent frame, which disappears and reappears with the soft roll of every wave.
    m a u g r i m.

@[Krone] please let me know if anything needs to be changed! <3

Messages In This Thread
    Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim] - by Krone - 04-27-2018, 05:59 PM
    RE: Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim] - by Maugrim - 04-27-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim] - by Krone - 05-01-2018, 03:33 PM
    RE: Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim] - by Maugrim - 05-02-2018, 04:32 PM