• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A young girl's dreams, no longer hollow {Ilma, Any}

A little breeze goes a long way

With each day her ebony daughter finds more places to hide; it starts to frustrate Ilma to a point she does not always go look for her again. But today she does, because she's not occupied with other matters at the moment. Knowing by now that the girl would sometimes stalk into the lands of the River, it is that border that she has headed to today in hopes of catching the girl's scent.

Little does she know that Tähti is currently visiting Nerine for a change; there would be repercussions if she ever found out.

Yet instead of finding her daughter's scent, she finds another mare. Dripping like she has been caught in an autumn storm; but smelling of the sea and perhaps a river, and vaguely carrying the scent of fish also. This is curious to the white winged mare, and she answers the question before coming into view. "I am, so good day. I'm Ilma, of Hyaline. I think you'll find yourself just within our borders. To what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?" she asks politely. Because lately, half or more of those who've shown up on their borders have been refugees.

Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A young girl's dreams, no longer hollow {Ilma, Any} - by Ilma - 04-21-2018, 02:10 PM