• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the wonders of the universe; porcia
    Porcia
    He was more than she could have ever dreamt up. Always warm and welcoming, her nuzzle was returned with one of his own. I'm just thinking of you he responded and her heartbeat grew rapid, could he hear it? Even though they had been together for some time now she still got giddy around him, and she hoped that they would never lose there spark. He laughed gently and a smile grew on her maw, she could not help it, he was contagious.

His gaze follows her to her stomach, there growing offspring and he notes that he thinks of there unborn child as well. She was glad to have found someone like Rome, she remembers the love her parents had for each other and now she has her own love story like them. She may be young and naive still but Rome was not something she would grow bored of. She would never outgrow him, regardless the changes they would face as they grew in age she would always look to Rome for friendship and love.

I wonder what he or she will look like She smiles finding his gaze. She had spent countless hours drawing a picture in her head, the endless possibilities of the child they shared. Do you think he or she will have paws like you? Or maybe a blanket like myself. She smiles as she grows closer to Rome. She allows her body to lean into him, her comfort was with him.

She has never been a parent, and she has never spent much time around foals but she just knew together they would be great parents. The love she felt for this unborn child was indescribable, a perfect combination of Rome and Porcia is being created in this moment.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Rome]

Messages In This Thread
    the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-19-2018, 10:46 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-23-2018, 04:20 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Porcia - 04-23-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-25-2018, 02:06 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 05-12-2018, 03:20 PM