• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Turn down the lights;Khaos [any]

She doesn't wait horribly long when the metal beast makes an appearance, sliding his way down familiar paths to meet her below. The tide slowly curls around her pillars, she is just near enough for high tide to swallow her to her canons. She found the sea quite refreshing in the early morning hours, the cool waters had just enough chill to kick start the day. She doesn't even flinch as he drags his beak across her side, she has no need to, their relationship an entirely different one among his harem. She has actually grown to welcome his touch. The strange iron caress she found intoxicating, she could only hope that they would never end. She could be quite the jealous lover when threatened, but the others that had so blindly followed him did not seem to consume to much of his time.

This did not keep her from expressing just how she intended for things to be. Sometimes she would kick the others, just because she could. Other times she would taste their flesh biting at anything within reach, she whole-heartedly disliked the lot of them. They were necessary however, and so she endured the irritant."It is a wonder that I've ballooned at all."she responded rather flatly, obviously not fond of the way her sleek frame had expanded. "With the very little I keep down, I should be losing weight by now." She felt a huge cow already, having been keen to keep a slim lady like figure. Boy would she be in for it within the coming months for this was nothing compared to the size she would reach in the end. She brushed her muzzle against his shoulder when it was near enough, scenting his iron skin in the process. She enjoyed that smell, yes she did, it reminded her of the metallic smell of blood.

"I do hope your morning is faring well, any business to attend to?" She may as well have said, 'Is there anyone who needs punishment dear? Id love to watch, I'd love to help.' But she didn't say that, she hadn't the need to.

Messages In This Thread
    Turn down the lights;Khaos [any] - by Killgore - 06-20-2015, 05:08 PM
    RE: Turn down the lights;Khaos [any] - by Khaos - 06-23-2015, 12:14 AM
    RE: Turn down the lights;Khaos [any] - by Killgore - 06-25-2015, 05:37 PM
    RE: Turn down the lights;Khaos [any] - by Khaos - 07-03-2015, 02:51 PM
    RE: Turn down the lights;Khaos [any] - by Khaos - 07-17-2015, 01:12 AM