• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I sold my soul for this ~Brennen~

The mutiny had gone smoothly, Krone had cried, much to Hestia’s surprise and disgust. Was anyone fit to be a ruler if they cried in front of their people? Her lips press tightly together a knot forming in the pit of her stomach. It’s been chaos and she’s thrives in it. The heart of the storm she stands with dangerous individuals, jackals if you may, who’d as soon eat her as they would follow her. They stand on her heels ready to rip her open the moment she falters. She senses it, maybe it’s just paranoia on her part. No leader can afford to be otherwise in their mental state. It keeps her alive, keeps her walking forward refusing to fall into a pit with no way out.

Everything she’s learned in her life, everything she’s experienced. It gives her an ability to walk this delicate tightrope of power with grace and dignity… so far, that of course can change at any moment. It may have already changed in the last meeting. It all depends on if she can prove herself and if her people can be patient long enough to see her prove herself. Oblivion stands next to her, following her wherever she goes. She’s not had a moment to think on it since the day she’d washed the filth of that event from her skin. Hestia hasn’t processed it, and is a little afraid to begin doing so now. What if it overhears her thoughts? Hestia, you should know better than that. I’m always listening. Was it smiling? She can’t tell, the words in her mind hold no emotion, it’s face is incapable of expressing anything it may feel. Even as it is physically present in this world it still manages to remain separate from all it wanted to experience. and who’s fault is that? The black mare could picture the anger, even as Oblivion can not express it. Other than the lash of it’s forked tail that stings her flank.

This is some fucked up shit, her ears pin back to her skull, even if it can’t see to know she is doing so. She walks forward attempting to create space between her and the thing that raped her. I didn’t know, it whines… without the whine. She shakes out her mane with her eyes closed before blinking them open once more. To much for her head to even consider, her brain feels as though it might explode with even the possibility of Oblivion’s existence. Whatever, she begins walking towards the border, more business awaits her, more things to keep her mind distracted from the fucked up fate of her life.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

@[Brennen]
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    I sold my soul for this ~Brennen~ - by Hestia - 04-13-2018, 05:52 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Brennen~ - by Hestia - 04-19-2018, 01:23 AM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Brennen~ - by Hestia - 04-22-2018, 12:01 AM