• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL
    She didn’t want to rule anymore.

If she was being honest with herself, it was all becoming a little too much for her. She wanted to settle down, find something about herself that wasn’t all about leadership. All she really wants anymore is Durotan.

So when Brennen calls out, she doesn’t waver. She simply listens to his plight, about how she failed them. She looks to her kingdom and lets out an audible sigh. Her mind wanders to that first day, when it was only Kylin here, when Circinae had come to take the island and Krone was close behind. She lets out a deep breath, getting in front of the crowd that had grown here.

”Ischia,” She states, her voice bold as she talks over the parrots. ”For the last few years, I have served you loyally and to the best of my abilities. Thank you all so much for accepting me as your queen, I cannot begin to express my gratitude for each and every one of you.” Her eyes trail over the crowd, analyzing them carefully before turning her head to her side, looking to Brennen.

“But Brennen is right. I have failed you, miserably. Like my father did,” The words she says cut her deep. It’s all true. “I had promised you I’d bring us greatness, but instead I did you all a grave disservice. And for that I am sorry.”

She looks back and forth between the crowd and Brennen. “I wish to give up my throne. But on my OWN accord. Let them vote. If Brennen wins I will take my leave, but if the votes are in my favor, I wish to pass on my leadership to my daughter, Karat. She’s everything I am not. She deserves it.” A passing glare to the betrayer of her trust. “And I will fight to ensure she gets it.”

OOC:

Krone is okay with a vote.
    If Brennen wins the vote she will step down. If she wins, she has decided to let Karat take her place as Keeper.
    If there is a tie/no clear winner, Krone will fight for the kingdom.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 02:28 PM