• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone]
    She was growing restless.

She knew it, and she knew her subjects knew it too. The life of a queen left little time to do anything - fall in love, raise a family, what have you. When she was younger, she couldn’t have imagined doing anything else with her life but ruling. Her dream had come true that day with the Shell, but now, she had other plans.

She hears him while flying that day, and her heart leaps to the sun. His whinny draws her to the palms, and before she knows it she is landing before him, gliding through the thick canopy until she finds a spot in front of him. He hadn’t seen her fly before (at least she didn’t think he had), so as she comes to a halt she grins ear to ear. Her emerald feathers press tightly to her sides, and she stretches forward to gently rub the crest of his neck with her maw.

”You called?” She laughs, her eyes gazing over his broad frame. He was handsome, wasn’t he? @[Durotan]

Messages In This Thread
    You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-09-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 08:13 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-11-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-12-2018, 09:32 PM