• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    I Hope That You Burn
    Ischia had proven itself to be a wonderful home. It was the first home the filly had known in a long time. Although she had enjoyed her travels with Durotan, it had quickly grown tiresome to be on the move. She could appreciate her Papa’s sacrificing in planting his roots so deep within a kingdom. However, in many ways, she missed the days when it had just been them. Lately, it’d grown difficult to etch out one on one time with her adoptive father. He was kept busy on his mission to cement himself in his new role.

As promised, there had been a few other foals close to her own age. She’d been too shy to properly introduce herself, however. Most days she contented herself by walking the length of the island, discovering new places and coves throughout. One day, she’d even discovered a waterfall!

She was on the path back to that secluded place when the sound of two younglings at play caught her ear. Peering around the bend she was greeted by the sight of a winged green pointed stallion. For a moment, she mistook him for the prince Kromium, but then she remembered that the colt did not carry wings upon his back.

As the oddly colored colt darted around, another foal bounded after him, this one completely green. The two were almost certainly brothers. Discouraged from introducing herself, she prepared to turn and leave, perhaps she could visit the waterfall another day. Hoping to escape notice, she prayed that her lightly colored pelt wouldn’t catch their eye.
    Maiven

@[Drax]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 03-31-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-07-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Dario - 04-08-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-10-2018, 09:34 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 04-10-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-16-2018, 08:56 PM