• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    The twins were off exploring the island, perhaps without there father even being aware. They were around six months of age and were raging to explore and meet others. The twins both had fire breathing powers and Drax used it much more often while Dario kept it reserved. 

They were off playing in the the middle of the kingdom, surrounded by trees and the parrots were chirping as if they were watching over them. The two colts playfully fought, striking at one another, chasing each other and pulling at each others manes. Every now and then a fire flame would escape Draxs maw, spiraling at Dario who was observant and quick to avoid. The two were caught up in there own play to notice anyone else should they approach.

@[Maiven] Just getting something up for them ^^

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 03-31-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-07-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Dario - 04-08-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-10-2018, 09:34 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 04-10-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-16-2018, 08:56 PM