• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Sabra]
    Since pledging Sylva, the ebony equine made it a priority to learn the deepest turns of the forest beneath the fiery canopy. His strategy was one devised from self-preservation and, curiosity. He hoped to encounter a resident or, two, on his scout; however, he made a point of not tracking anyone down. Until now. He felt the need to seek out the opal lady, herself. He felt the need to learn more about her and, the ways of her domain. So, leanly muscled haunches propel refined pillars into a confident stride as he directs himself to one of Sabra’s frequent posts. Along the way, steed attempts to organize jumbled thoughts. Tufted lobes find themselves distracted by the merry tune of the plumed residents perched above. Before long, obsidian male detects her regal scent merely paces away. Oh well! Let’s hope I don’t make a fool of myself. Vocal chords offer a light whicker so as not to startle the female though, he suspects that an equine of her standing would not be easy to sneak up on.

As her elegant physique comes into view of light blue gaze, Jesper travels a few more paces before coming to a halt at a respectful distance. Now in her presence, vocal chords fuse and throat thickens to inhibit the passage of any words. He forces himself to swallow before poll lowers in a bob of recognition and admiration. When skull lifts and, poll returns to alert height, black bronc finds himself ready to address his Queen. “Good day, Lady Sabra. I hope you and, Prince Kwartz, are well. I have been meaning to spend some time getting better acquainted with you. If you are available now, I request the honor of your time.”

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    best have your wits about you [Sabra] - by Jesper - 03-30-2018, 01:07 PM