• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Gasping For Air-[Hod]
    Josie
    like the dancer before me

For a moment he thought about accompanying her, he could have easily said no, but to her relief he agreed. He asked if she really wanted him to show her around, he did not know what she wanted to see. True, he could not see, but Josie did not mind. Hod was so in tune to his surroundings he could probably show her some spots in Ischia that others take for granted. Yes, I would love a tour from you A smile tugged at her lips, and a small nicker escaped her maw.

He moved closer, ready to start there tour of the kingdom. He now stood beside her and she found it comforting to be around another. She was alone for so many years that it was strange to be with another. He answers her question, noting he had lived here for two years. And then asks what it was that brought her to back to Beqanna, to ischia.

She travels aside him, remaining silent for a few moments. How much did she want to share? How much did he want to know? Well, I think it was three years ago I left. I lost a dear friend of mine during the shift in land. I could not bare it and I decided it would be easier to leave Beqanna all together. She gazes off to the right, she could picture the black arabian clear as day. Flickering her attention back to Hod And then I got lonely when I left, I never found others to stay with. So I decided to come back to my home, to Beqanna. A small smile tugs at her lips, the memories of her upbringing in Beqanna, her gentle mother and adoptive father.  Anyways, I had looked around the other kingdoms and this one really attracted me. She smiles and prances forward, she shifts to the left Whats to the left here? she asks with a gentle smile excited to explore the island further.

@[Hod]

Messages In This Thread
    Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Josie - 03-24-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Hod - 03-24-2018, 09:12 PM
    RE: Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Josie - 03-24-2018, 09:41 PM
    RE: Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Hod - 03-26-2018, 11:08 AM
    RE: Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Josie - 03-26-2018, 12:33 PM
    RE: Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Hod - 03-27-2018, 10:57 AM
    RE: Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Josie - 03-27-2018, 11:28 AM
    RE: Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Hod - 03-28-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: Gasping For Air-[Hod] - by Josie - 03-28-2018, 06:35 PM