• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia}
    Nymf
    Nymf was growing more at ease with every exchanged word. The wind whipped between them and the soft calling of her cave slowly drew her attention. Standing had begun to slowly take it’s toll on her as her wounds throbbed to the rhythm of her heartbeat. She smiled weakly up towards the darkened queen, her wings spreading slightly to steady her.

“Thank you, Hestia,” she said, a strained edge upon her voice. “I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to help make me feel more welcomed. I will do my best to serve this kingdom well.”

The cream-colored mare tipped her head respectfully as she took an unsteady step back towards the cave she’d claimed alongside Volcan. A soft drizzle had begun to fall from the overcast sky above, wetting down the soft down of her feathers. She did not wait for the black coated queen to reply, knowing that her day would, no doubt, be filled with a dozen other conversation of the same sort. Nymf did not wish to steal any more of her time.

Her soul was more at ease after their conversation. She felt certain that Nerine would make a good home for her and Kiwi. 
    teach these broken wings to fly 

@[Hestia] Thought we could end this here. Wink

Messages In This Thread
    ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 03-05-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Hestia - 03-09-2018, 11:06 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 03-11-2018, 10:16 AM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Hestia - 03-20-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 03-22-2018, 07:34 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Hestia - 03-28-2018, 08:06 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 04-07-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Hestia - 04-16-2018, 03:44 AM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 04-22-2018, 04:25 PM