• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Looking for a Tornado [Sabra]
    I’m every nightmare you’ve ever had, I’m your worst dream come true.
    A sociopath is defined as someone with a personality disorder that manifests itself into antisocial attitudes and behaviors, and lack of a conscious. He is every bit of a sociopath - everything he does it clear, calculated, and deliberate. Each smile, each flick of the tail is all used to gain her faith. He knows how to get what he wants, he knows what he wants. 

And what he wants, is to be within the top ranks of her kingdom. 

"Modicum Mortem," The clown, the jester, the joker. Better to save those names for later. "But Mortem, or even Morty, if it easier, Queen." An autumn breeze blows through his mane, the thick black tresses tickling at his skin. He peers at her through icy eyes and a mass of ebony forelock. Her eyes stay furrowed, ever so slightly, though she tries to hide it. He would be an idiot not to see; she does not trust him, and he would have to earn it. 

Challenge accepted.

"While I possess no special trait, I do feel as though I could be of assistance to you and yours," He holds his head up a little higher. "I'm skilled in fighting, and if it does not alarm you, I am also skilled in the art of killing. I'm a gifted hunter and I have done my fair share of...stalking, for my last commander." He grins, thinking of his times in Ischia, watching the fiery mare and lurking in the shadows. "Being on your good graces is something I would greatly appreciate. I will admit, I have missed the comfort of these forests."  
    Modicum Mortem

@[Sabra] I'm sorry he's a creep xD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Modicum Mortem - 02-24-2018, 12:35 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-25-2018, 03:05 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-27-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Modicum Mortem - 03-03-2018, 04:45 PM