• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - diplomatic visit
    He takes Djinni's continued good-natured ribbing with little more than a grin and chuckle, because it's nice to interact this way again; this casual camaraderie he had often shared with Amazon women over the years. Djinni might not be a committed Amazon, not really, but she has lived amongst them long enough that they must be rubbing off on her. It is clear Krone has more reservations than he does, but that is only to be expected since she knows much less of this stranger who has showed up in her Kingdom.

Brennen watches Krone turn over the words in consideration and is quiet, making no comment. His purpose had not been to act as diplomat here, but as protector of his Queen if there was a threat. He nods when she looks at him, and gives Djinni another quicksilver grin. "We shall see you soon, then," he offers, to the mare who he thinks might have the potential to be a true friend someday, more than just this casual teasing acquaintance.

ooc; sorry this is short and terrible but I felt I owed a closing reply to them lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - diplomatic visit - by Brennen - 03-27-2018, 09:42 PM