• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - Klaudius
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    She barely registers his voice, not only because of her own sobs, but also because is lost in pain and grief. Klaudius had looked like Kharon, only for a moment, but long enough for Kylin to believe it was him. Her hope was silly, stupid even, but she cannot help it. Now he’s gone, she realises how much she actually loves him.

The truth and realisation hurt, quite badly too. ”He’s gone. He’s really gone..” Is all she can whisper once she has calmed down from her outburst. Too many tears she has shed lately, her voice hoarse from all the crying.

From her position on the ground Kylin looks up to Klaudius, unable to not lean her cheek against his muzzle as the tears keep her hazel eyes wet. ”Gone..” Left me alone. Again his words fall to deaf ears, but she does respond to his presence, the physical contact between their bodies. It is easier like that, not having to think and just follow Klaudius’ lead. Slowly she moves to get up, first her forelegs stretching, followed by lifting her hind from the ground. It takes too much effort, forcing her to breath a couple of times deeply to catch her breath again. Kylin barely notices.

Her hazel eyes watch over the sea, the sound of the crashing waves suddenly loud too her ears. For a moment she is lost, even forgetting about Klaudius’ presence. The sight standing is worse than the one lying down, but she is not yet a horror show either. Just a little glimpse of her ribs showing, and her hipbones a little more prominent than what is considered normal. But even in the sun, Kylin looks pale and lifeless.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am still broken into parts - Klaudius - by Kylin - 02-25-2018, 02:15 PM