• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't weep for me, because this will be the labor of my love.
    They are all there, the people who knew her, but whom he does not know. They are all there, crying or rather not. He, too, weeps. From the depths of his glowing blue eyes, two tears fall; his white-bark legs ache to bring Librette closer to him for but a moment, but the stallion is not so selfish. He stands yards away, bringing a gentle, sad rain upon the small cluster of horses. He does not stay for long, however.

"Hello, Librette." He murmurs just behind her ears, enjoying the feeling of thinness which this place radiates. His lungs expand, expand, expand, yet never are full. "You didn't think you'd be without me for long, did you?" He smiles a grim, moody smile. "I'll take care of the tree, and the others. Don't lose hope."

And then, with a sigh, he is gone, back beneath the rain, surrounded by the mourners. Alas, there are no final words from him. Nothing is final, with him.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Don't weep for me, because this will be the labor of my love. - by Nihlus - 06-21-2015, 02:35 AM