• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

he who is brave, is free; sabra, any, wolves?

Slyva. He tucked the name away, happy to be able to name at least one of the kingdoms now. Whether he stayed or went it would only benefit him to better learn of his surroundings. When he had first come he had sequestered a small herdland, he didn’t even remember the name now. And that was where he had brought Paper and she had their daughter. It wasn’t long after the upheaval happened and then the mare decided motherhood wasn’t for her and abandoned them both.

His thoughts were interrupted by the soft sound of voices filtering through the trees. At first, startled, he had begun to step towards the smaller female but the scent was only another horse and so he remained where he was. A mare and foal approached. His eyes swept over the pair in somewhat surprise. He had seen many different colors on the horses in Beqanna but this was a first. Still ever polite he dropped his head to the mare as she spoke to Lavendel.

At the younger female’s introduction, he found himself standing a little taller, hoping to make the best impression. At first glance she seemed friendly enough, and Lavendel herself very welcoming so he didn’t think he would be turned away but one never knew. “Then I am very glad to meet you.” He nodded towards the dunskin girl, “like Lavendel said, I am looking for a home for my daughter and I. She’s just over a year, in the meadow at the moment.” The big stallion paused for a moment in thought before continuing, “though I must ask, have the wolves always been so close to your herd?

A large herd, or one with enough warriors, would eventually drive the wolves off and for all he knew this was not a common occurrence. Still, he was a concerned parent, as it seemed was Slyva’s Queen so he was sure she would understand. “From what I remember most kingdoms have some kind of warrior class, I believe that is where I’d be most useful to you.

OOC: done! thank you Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: he who is brave, is free; sabra, any, wolves? - by Lucent - 02-18-2018, 10:52 PM