• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

burning cities and napalm skies; anyone
    volcan
    Burn slow, burning up the back wall
    Long roads, where the city meets the sky
    Most days, most days stay the sole same
    Please stay, for this fear will not die

She is bored.

Every day it’s the same. Sea breeze. Crashing waves. Bobbing flower heads. Waving marram grass. Nerine was...peaceful, at least.

They should probably change that.

The smokey mare swings from being nervous of their judgement (of the true amazons) to wanting to make them all proud, wanting them to be impressed by her, the lost daughter of a lost khaleesi, born in a lost kingdom… Was it in her blood? Or was her blood entirely sand, now? Did she have what it takes to be a new-amazonian, a Nerinean?

It seemed that Nerine liked horses that could sit around, walk around, eat grass all day… So she was exceeding at it, naturally.

She should probaby change that.

”Hello, Starlin.” says Volcan with a smile. ”Thanks for letting me know about Nerine. I suppose technically I’m your recruit.” It hadn’t been her first choice, admittedly, perhaps it should’ve been.

”Were you recruited here, or born here?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: burning cities and napalm skies; anyone - by Volcan - 02-22-2018, 05:39 PM