• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ALL
    like the sun swallowed up by the earth
    He is finished, and some of his people linger while others dissipate into the darkness. He begins to weave through them, searching out the familiar faces and listening to those who have remained to speak with him. Quickly, a new face finds him - a pale and glowing mare joining the group with a wide-eyed wonder in her gaze. He nods, happy with her introduction and how she is quick to offer herself up to the bettering of Tephra, and though there is a softness about her, Warrick can tell just with one look she is much stronger and more capable than she seems. Wound has brought her here (a swell of pride finds his chest, his blue eyes flickering to the silver bay woman briefly in acknowledgement. He smiles to the white mare, curving his neck so that his forehead meets hers, exchanging breaths with her as he greets her. “Saedis, welcome. Perhaps you and I can venture somewhere together, to get better acquainted.”

The Overseer then turns to Wound, meeting her gaze with a warmth of adoration, his blue-tipped ears flicking towards her as her voice echoes into the night. Her kiss is gentle and sweet against the auburn of his cheek, and he idly lips at the darkness of her forelock as he considers her words. He smiles, a slight nod to his large head. “It would suit you well,” he murmurs quietly to her, his voice hushed against the stillness of Tephra’s starry night.

A voice, unfamiliar and youthful, breaks his concentration and the winged stallion turns to find the source. He is met with the bold and confident stare of a yearling, her mottled coat of black and white cloaking her beneath the night’s shadows. Warrick takes a few steps towards her, surveying her (as well as her offer) with a gentle tilt of his head, blue nostrils fluttering. She is confident, and though he has not met her before, it is easy to tell who has raised her. The daughter of Femur and Longclaw (though Warrick is not sure if she is associated by blood or not, and it was not in his place to care) awaits his response boldly, unshaken beneath his gaze. “Bold offers from just a child,” he muses, brows rising amusedly. It is at this moment that Amorette’s voice chimes in, gentle and sweet against the darkness of night, but reserved and cautious in its direction towards him. Warrick’s ears flick back and his mouth twitches uncomfortably, but his response is quick: “Amorette and Valensia will visit Ischia for us.”

Warrick pauses, noticing Tangerine’s familiar gaze upon him. “Your willingness to take risks speaks volumes. I would be honored for you to join me on the battlefield, Valensia.” It is better for her now to learn the ways of battle, where their fates would not be deadly, than to learn in the midst of true war.
    Warrick

The activity check will be ending on the 28th! Please respond here IC or OOC by that date! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ALL - by Warrick - 02-19-2018, 11:48 AM