• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

runnin' away to the riptide;
    Heda
    Heda remains silent. Respectful when scorch speaks. It was true, a single mother could survive fairly well in a feminine based society, and a foal could thrive through female rolemodels in her life. But Heda, a queen regent, of her country, and single mother to the up and coming queen of Loess she has her bias. But she gives plenty of time for Sloene to look over Nerine before sifting through the pros and cons of Loess. "Yes, of course." Heda responds.

"Loess is a small yet growing kingdom. With its rolling hills, gorgeous canyons, and natural hot springs, I'm proud to say it's become quite the safe haven for the residents. But I can't truly capture its incredible scenery in words, so must come visit, it's truly breathtaking." She pauses her hazel eyes fixed upon Sloene. "Loess is built on a strong hierarchy of ranks with two branches, one of diplomacy and the other of war. We're more of a peace-oriented kingdom, and we are currently collecting many future allies. On the army end, we're relatively stable protection-wise." Her words are sweet as they flow out of her lips. "As for your little girl, I think she'd make fast friends with my little Lepis, and the other children in Loess. She would also have the luxury to explore a safe, and peaceful kingdom and gain knowledge of the land and many animal residents."

Her gaze meets Scorch and a friendly smile forms on her lips, before bouncing back to Sloene. Curious as to what kingdom Sloene would choose to make both her and her daughter's home.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved too easily
    html by call
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    runnin' away to the riptide; - by Sloene - 02-06-2018, 01:47 PM
    RE: runnin' away to the riptide; - by Scorch - 02-08-2018, 05:26 PM
    RE: runnin' away to the riptide; - by Sloene - 02-09-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: runnin' away to the riptide; - by Heda - 02-10-2018, 12:14 AM
    RE: runnin' away to the riptide; - by Scorch - 02-11-2018, 02:49 AM
    RE: runnin' away to the riptide; - by Sloene - 02-12-2018, 10:00 PM