• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lamb's breath & Rose || Crevan

Lavendel

If the warning hadn't come before the wolf, Lamb surely would have jumped out of her skin. However, she was only slightly taken aback when he spoke. The words cut through the quiet air from seemingly out of nowhere, their gruff tone settling in her ears lightly. The splashed woman turns, pale gaze landing upon the equally as pale wolf before her. Had it been the one who uttered the warning? Why that was the only other creature around... 

"I thank you for the warning..."  The pause after her words was offered so the creature before her could offer a name if he pleased. Lamb stared at him for a moment, deciding he was really no harm to her at all. She stepped forward, putting a more reasonable space between them for conversation. "I am Lamb, do you reside here as well?" It was a well enough question, for what business did he have here if he wasn't a resident? For a brief moment, she was afraid if, in fact, he was not a resident what was she to do? She was small, the wolf himself was nearly her size. Quickly Lamb banished the thoughts to the far reaches of her mind. There was no need to fear such silly things. If the wolf had wished to hurt her, he would have long ago. So with that, she decides that perhaps the river would be far less interesting than the wolf. He was now her plan for the day.

I'll rest under the willows by the run, when the skies are pink by set of sun.

<33 @[Crevan]
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Lamb's breath & Rose || Crevan - by Lavendel - 01-24-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: Lamb's breath & Rose || Crevan - by Crevan - 01-24-2018, 04:26 PM
    RE: Lamb's breath &amp; Rose || Crevan - by Lavendel - 01-24-2018, 05:02 PM
    RE: Lamb's breath & Rose || Crevan - by Crevan - 01-25-2018, 02:44 PM