• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; Gaza
    And once again, she finds herself in the meadow.

She’s not entirely sure why she keeps ending up here. Part of it is probably boredom - the vast wilds of the Jungle can be isolating at times - but the other? She has no idea. She feels like she’s searching for something. Knowledge? Family? She can’t quite put her hoof on it …

But so far she hasn’t managed to find it on any of her trips to the meadow.

In fact what she has managed to find is a lot of disappointment and awkward conversations. It was here that she first ran into, and fought with, her half brother Cason. Here that she’d run into that strange mare …

In fact her last conversation here had gone rather poorly. She had run into an odd beast of a stallion, and had left the meadow with a rather bad taste in her mouth.

And yet for some reason, she keeps coming back.

She stands at the edge of the meadow, orange flecked eyes (so like her grandmother’s) surveying the fields of grass that lie before her. She should probably find someone to talk to (that’s why horses come here right?), but no one is catching her interest at the moment. With a heavy sigh she settles in to the shade of a large oak at the side of the meadow. She may not see anyone interesting … but perhaps someone interesting will find her.
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

@[Gaza]

Messages In This Thread
    I’ll burn this whole city down; Gaza - by Lyris - 06-14-2015, 11:54 PM