• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you’re the pulse that i’ve always needed || any
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    The bold bronze and stark white of her face comes to meet his own, small and delicate against his own features. As he moves to gesture around them at the wildflowers that now dot the golden stalks of the meadow, she follows his gaze. The colors are numerous and vibrant, gently wafting in the breeze that begins to filter through, warm with the morning sun as it trembles across his pale golden skin, playing with the twisting locks of his alabaster and blue mane. Her voice is as soft and wild as the world that they inhabit, and though it is unfamiliar, her voice soothes him. Her youthfulness is perhaps the culprit - remembering when his own sister was this age, and when he was as well, reminiscing on their times as children within the shadow of the volcano and their father’s watchful gaze. It reminds him of simpler times, and he is thankful for his sister’s suggestion to leave Hyaline for a few days to explore now that he has someone to share his thoughts with. He did not do well to be by himself for too long.

“Sylva, you say?” His crystalline blue eyes float back to her, so blue that they perhaps reflect the myriad of colors from the wildflowers in their irises. “I’ve heard of that place.” His father had never allowed them to venture there (or anywhere, really, besides Hyaline with Amet); the territory had been off limits for very good reasons, though when he was young, it had been the most unjust thing he could ever think of. “The trees!” He muses to her, his eyes alight with a daydream that is visible to only him. “I’ve heard they’re tall as mountains, the color of fire! Is it true?” He is brimming with curiosity, palpable by the way he prances before her, light on his hooves.

She asks of Hyaline, and perhaps she as curious as he, so he throws her a breathless smile. “Oh, Hyaline is wonderful. There’s a lake so clear and so deep, I’m not sure if it ever truly ends. I’ve told my sister that we could travel to another world if we swam deep enough.” He laughs, remembering Solace’s face at his outlandish idea. “I can’t get anyone to try it with me.”
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Lavendel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you’re the pulse that i’ve always needed || any - by Svedka - 01-26-2018, 06:48 PM