• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are My Sunshine [Amorette]

Amorette tries her best to comfort the piebald colt. Her own childhood had been carefree, like it should be. Her mother had been around and she remembers being soothed by the grey mare, but that didn’t make it any easier to comfort a child herself. Especially when there wasn’t really anything he could do.

She alters between nuzzling his crest and murmuring sweet nothings, mostly about how he should ignore what they are saying. Occasionally she glances in Levi’s direction, who is engrossed in his heated conversation with Kryptic’s sister. The second last time she glances in his direction he nods at her. The next time she looks up all she can see is his broad brown back. He was leaving? Many questions swirl in her head, but worst of all are her own thoughts. Her mind filling in the gasps in the story, one crazier than the other. It didn’t sooth her heartache and confusion at all either.

She is not given the chance to ponder over it, as she suddenly finds herself face to face with Kryptic’s bay sister. A light nod of her head, but no smile. Well, until her gaze shifts to Kryptic, Amore finds herself unable not to look at him fondly. ”I wish I could say that it’s nice to meet you, Kolera, but I wish the circumstances had been different.”

The situation is most awkward, but Amorette knows that meeting Kolera would have been awkward either way. After all, she’d bonded more with Kryptic than his sister. Overhearing the heated discussion she had had with Levi didn’t help much either. But when the dark woman looks up to meet Kolera’s gaze, she realises that it was not the time to ponder over it. ”I don’t know how or when, but everything will be alright..” she offers the distressed mare softly, her head dropping a little. Amore wants to reach out, to offer the sister the same comfort she’s giving the brother, but Kolera is a grown woman, not a young boy.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

@[Neo] <3

Messages In This Thread
    You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kryptic - 01-08-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-18-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-20-2018, 08:49 PM