• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are My Sunshine [Amorette]

Just when he thought all was lost, she came into sight.  There, soaking wet and tucked to his new-found sisters breast, he had spotted a dark spot along the horizon.  The conversation between Kolera and Levi disinterested him.  Even though his livelihood hung in the balance, he paid no mind.  Blue eyes remaining focused of the growing dark form.  With each second passed brought her another step closer and soon he could see her face.  

With a customary jolt of excitement for anyone who has spotted an old friend(though they had just met and neither were old).  He leaps forward without thinking his sudden exit may cause his sister concern.  The once wobbly limbs of the colt were strengthening and his canter to her is rather smooth.  He was gaining slight control over the parachutes at his side and he finds that folding them tightly to his sides fairs better than leaving them wide open to catch a draft.  An excited twist of his small head had his forelimbs rising in sequence.  "Amorette!" He calls out to her.  

Slowing to greet her, he reaches his muzzle for her own.  Having nearly forgotten he is soaked from his near death experience.  That water was unlike the small brook she had brought him to.  Where he had splashed confidently in his own reflection.  This stream was frigid, deep, and much to large to jump across.  His ears fall in sudden sadness in realization that his mother had left him and everyone else was angry.  Faint shouts were heard from where Kolera stood.  His face turns upward to look at the dark mare, concern spread across his young profile. "What's wrong? Why's everyone mad Amorette?" His harlequin face turns to view the pair a ways off.  Mismatched ears swiveling to catch what they were saying but he was too far away.  

His wings shift slightly as he ambles over to her.  Crossing under her neck to lean into her chest.  The warm sunlight beginning to dry his blotchy fluff.  The thing he had been so afraid of just a few days ago was now a welcomed sight.

Kryptic
    Dark Side of the Moon

@[Amorette] I had some free time so I threw this together.  Hope it's ok Smile

Messages In This Thread
    You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kryptic - 01-08-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-18-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-20-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 08:10 AM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-24-2018, 09:58 PM