• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any]

And more roaches crawl from the cracks and crevices of the islands cliff.  Offering services that there was no need for.  The thought of his presence here rendering such hostility causes him to chuckle under his breath.  Was his companion and himself that threatening to their happy little lives that they needed numbers to scare them?! 

His hazel-silver eyes slide from one face to the next.  Their words faint in his mind.  That is until he meets the figure of another lavender creature fresh from the saltwaters.  She held his attention as her words were directed to him and him alone. Perfect clone... The words cause him to straighten just a tad more.  The rise and slight turn of his facial profile brought a smug look to them, "Not near perfect... I am perfect." A smirk forming before he turns his gaze to her.  Another relation coming forth to his lines.  Deathwish... Another name with purple tones.  This was becoming a very interesting island.

After Deathwish finishes her purpose for being here he feels obligated to share his secret now.  Turning to look to the seething queen, he states simply, "Then the island shall decide sister... My partner and I will stay out of your way." He takes a step nearer to her.  Eye to eye he whispers low, "If you'd like to continue in private, come find me." A devilish curl of his lavender lips offered before he retreats from the Queen's side.  

Returning to his cream companion.  A gentle press of his muzzle to her cheek, "Shall we?" His wings unfurl slightly to hint his need for some fresh air.  Things were getting a tad stuffy down here... 

Klaudius
    Calm Before the Storm

@[Deathwish] @[Sabra] @[Krone] not trying to leave anyone out but this is way too much to follow lol.

Messages In This Thread
    If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any] - by Krone - 12-07-2017, 05:37 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any] - by Krone - 12-09-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any] - by Klaudius - 12-14-2017, 11:25 AM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any] - by Krone - 12-14-2017, 08:20 PM