• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All ❤️
    Star 

Krone

you could be the king

The events of the last few days have wracked her mind. She stands knee deep in water, looking longingly into the sea as she had that fateful day with the shell (which was now placed front and center on her head for all of Beqanna to see). Her mind has often wandered to Circinae - where had she gone? Would she come back? Was she gone forever? It was seemingly a mystery, but she knew what she had to do. 

A call, ringing out to all of her beloved Ischia. It is not only for her residents, it is for everyone that is currently on the island. The horses that assemble before her are mostly familiar, save for a few strangers. She looks to all of them, one at a time, hazel eyes taking it all in. 

"As many of you have noticed, Circinae has gone," She begins, eyes falling, the same questions rolling around in her mind as before. "To where, I cannot tell you." She looks back up, lifting her head a little higher now, remembering the things her mother had taught her about leadership ("Hold your head high, speak with dignity...""In her place, I believe our beloved Ischia has chosen me to be your Keeper,"  The shell upon Krone's head glimmers in the sunlight, a reminder to all of them that she isn't lying. "I would be honored to guide you all, if you'll allow me to. And when the time calls for it, I will hand down my position." She remains honest with her people, something she had learned from Circinae...something her father never was. "You are welcome to stay in Ischia with me. However, if you do not see me a fit Keeper, and you want to leave, you may do that also. I will hold no grudge. I do hope, however, you will give me a chance." 

And with that, she awaits their response. 

but watch the Queen conquer

After touching The Strangest Shell, it chose Krone to be the new Keeper of Ischia. She of course will pass on the position when the time comes. 

Please post below IC if your character will stay or go. No hard feelings either way! Smile

Long live Ischia!  Heart

Messages In This Thread
    All ❤️ - by Krone - 12-06-2017, 05:03 PM
    RE: All ❤️ - by Calcifer - 12-06-2017, 05:48 PM
    RE: All ❤️ - by Kylin - 12-07-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: All ❤️ - by Kelsie - 12-08-2017, 01:02 AM
    RE: All ❤️ - by Hod - 12-08-2017, 02:54 AM
    RE: All ❤️ - by Brennen - 12-12-2017, 12:10 AM