• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want you to remember; any
    It doesn't take long for the mystery man to settle in his space under the pine canopy.  He doesn't approach her, nor offer much more than a shrug in response.  His steel eyes look to, then past her and she can't help but wonder what he sees.  Or what he doesn't. 

Then his gaze returns to hers with not more than confirmation of the fact they were indeed strangers. A puzzled look befalls her delicate features as he continues.  The place he speaks of is unknown to her so all she offers is a smile.  That is until he asks if she is alone.  The inquiry perplexes her.  Bringing her bright smile to a weary grin.  Sienna eyes remain fixed on his figure that remained content in it's placement.  If he were to act in any way she was readied.

Finding the courage to continue their conversation she is quick to answer him, "I am never alone in the forests." She offers again her girlish smile.  A clue to her youth before she adds, "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of seeing Nerine... So I will take your word that it is quite different.  I assume there is little forests?  As that is all that is here." A chuckle escaped her ivory snipped lips.  Quick upward thrust of her muzzle removes the tendril of ebony forelock that had fallen into her view.  Her bright eyes scan across the rough exterior he exhibits.  Slight wonder to if the interior matches the drapes... 
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Lior]

Messages In This Thread
    i want you to remember; any - by Lior - 12-04-2017, 02:47 AM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Kolera - 12-04-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Lior - 12-04-2017, 09:57 PM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Kolera - 12-04-2017, 10:34 PM