• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open
    Words come from behind her, interrupting her song. Not altogether unexpected. Whether or not they'd be welcome she would decide soon enough. She pauses her meandering walk, not turning to face the masculine voice just yet. An ear flickering to catch his noises, she smiles, just a bit. Droplets lingering on her lips, she takes an easy pose standing in the creek. "Waters' fine," she replies simply. 

Finally, the monochrome woman turns to face her watcher. Night-black strands hang in front of brown eyes, guarding her thoughts as she takes in the rather beautious stranger who stands not far off. She chides herself slightly for not paying more attention. But then, he seemed to be paying enough attention for the both of them. "What can I do for you...?" She asks, leaving a question in the air between them. 

He was as unusually coated as any she'd met so far, but in a more pleasant way than most. Sky blue on pale, with eyes to match, he looks as though he'd fit in better in a snow storm than a summer woodland. She lets a smile touch her lips towards him, not reaching her eyes just yet.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open - by Tickaani - 12-04-2017, 01:46 AM