• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars[Sid pony]

Reshi

In the dead of night I had cloaked myself in the celestine skies.  Slipping from the stagnant shadows of the Sylvian forest he had forced me into.  I was no puppet and I had felt a fool for how I had let him play me.  I was too trusting.  Easily taken advantage of.  Truth prevails though and I began to see him for what he was. 

Liar. Manipulative. Selfish.

I walk quickly and soon I am back on familiar grounds.  This is where I had been when he had found me.  Promised me to be reunited with my long lost family.  Standing atop the same hill.  Steel blue eyes looking to the same stars.  Perhaps somewhere out there they were looking at the same stars.  Wondering where I had gone to.  My dark speckled body - now exposed from my magic - stands a solid sillouhette against a brilliantly lit sky.  My deep blue tassels floating on the gentle breeze surrounding me.  Wrapping around the matching hue of my hind limbs.  A slight sadness tugs at my heart, "Mother...Father...Anyone? Are you out there somewhere?" I question the breeze, not expecting an answer...

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

@[Sid] Hope this is ok Smile
    reshi2_zpsxb5rpudr

Messages In This Thread
    Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars[Sid pony] - by Reshi - 11-24-2017, 09:00 PM