• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nothing but light in the dark; Tenebris

Tenebris

When I call, they come.

The trek to her mountain home is not as grueling as one may think. He follows her at a respectful distance, finding comfort in the silence of their journey. Tenebris enjoys the wash of the cool rivers over his bodice as they pass them, pale orbs glaring with beautiful protest. Soft puffs of smoke escape his nostrils at they climb the magic filled mountainside. It is a quick realization that she has now decided to follow the path of deer. The blue roan smiles softly, watching the snow fall in soft puffs around them. And then, they have arrived. The land before him is beautiful. A blindingly beautiful lake gleams at him from beneath a cloudless winter sky. Though the snow beneath him is slippery he moves closer to the edge of their mountain overhang. She says something that vaguely sounds like "See what I have shown you?" He turns his large head to her, a smile gracing his wonderfully carved features. "It is as wonderful as I imagined." He whispers before turning back to the scene before him. Deep in the valley one might spot the soft brown and blue flashes of a mother and child. Fiato and Ryrm lurked here, two horses that soon he would meet. "So beautiful."

[Image: 13.gif]
    T E N E B R I S 

Messages In This Thread
    RE: nothing but light in the dark; Tenebris - by Tenebris - 11-09-2017, 08:31 PM