• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost my heart under the bridge; Jah-Lilah, Any
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I know you're happy, because I can see it, now tell the voice inside your head to believe it.

As soon as the pale yearling spies my mare she emits a delighted noise and meets Jah-Lilah half way. They dance around each other and embrace, exchanging hot breaths and excited bites. The term of endearment that would irk her coming from anybody else all but brings the red creature to tears. All her pregnant hormones and emotions send the memory of the child's birth to her brain, and she is beside herself. She grabs hold of the youth and brings her so close, so tight to her. She squirms away after Jah inspects her and inquires about her wings, more than willing to spill about her newfound discovery.

Jah-Lilah listens as she chatters on, an apt pupil, nodding, eyes growing wide in disbelief and admiration. "Really?! Made-From-Love that is INCREDIBLE!" After hearing about the sharks, she laughs loudly, the girl's enthusiasm is more than infectious. "Sharks to protect our paradise? How fitting that your mother should have bodyguards to watch her back even during her water travels. Did you speak to them, Lovey?" Her tone is not mocking, but one of sheer curiosity and wonder.

They begin the short journey to the little room Jah has been preparing for her new arrival, and as they near the entrance, my mare can barely contain herself. The girl's intuition is spot-on, and my mare's electric fireflies dance all around like sparklers, lighting their way in the waning sunlight. "Oooohhhh Lovey I'm beyond beside myself, I have news for all of you. You though...you will be the first to truly know, come to think of it." Abruptly she realizes that nobody knows but her and the Earth-Mother. What a beautiful way to bond her and her little rainbow fish this evening. She turns to @[Nyxa] and motions with her head for her to follow.

They duck under some low-hanging palm trees, and Jah-Lilah pushes aside some ferns to do her big reveal. Inside the sanctuary she's created, it's getting more and more intricate and elaborate every day. She has nothing but time now, here on the island, surrounded by the things of the Earth-Mother. In every way she's getting better since she's been here, more and more creatures coming to see them, Nyxa has made it now too. 

Different shells of varying shapes and colors line the outside of the foliage, flowers of all types are blooming miraculously all around them, there is a nest of lush, soft leaves big enough for all of them, three, five, seven, however many may need to come and hide here with the wytch mother. She lights the place up with her sparks, illuminating the darkness. She turns to her adopted daughter, smiling. "Lovey, what if I told you..." she draws the words out in suspense, wearing a Cheshire cat expression. "...you weren't going to be the baby anymore?"

I talk to the Goddess about you, she said she sent me an angel, and told me look at all that she gave me.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lost my heart under the bridge; Jah-Lilah, Any - by Jah-Lilah - 11-09-2017, 07:02 PM