• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Crevan
    a ghost in the darkness.
    He had not forgotten.

Had not forgotten the eruption of fire. The bone chilling screams of pain and the smell of burning flesh. He had not forgotten the loyal wolf that had left the pack to join his own. Crevan was becoming quite an interesting prospect. Some may call him “lackey” or “follower” but Crevan had that special something that others lacked. That little piece of potential that could be warped and molded. Crevan could do great and terrible things if pushed correctly. Things his dear mother could never dream of. What would she say if she knew she had given birth to a possible monster?

It doesn’t take him long to find the champagne hue of the young stallion, the dark navy tresses that wrap lightly along his neck in the growing humidity of thick bodies pressed together. He is pleased to find him enjoying the party. Good, that’s what he wanted. To lure them further into his power, to show them the possibilities. ”You have many tricks Crevan” A soft murmur, whispered against his neck as the wraith slips from the shadows and comes close to his side.

Crimson eyes penetrate into his own, always searching. Calculating. Plotting. ”I’ve been watching you.” He finally admits, his voice barely a whisper but holding his attention amongst the rowdiness around them. ”Thana shows interest in you…. As do I.” His muzzle runs lazily over the defined slope of his shoulder, lingering for a moment in thought. ”Your drive, your skills, your loyalty….Become my Shade. Lead my assassins as we find them.”

He plans on handing the little Loess slut that he had burned over to him, to let him have his way with her in whatever way he saw fit. An extra reward for such good service. For now he doesn't comment on it, instead watching him carefully to see how he reacts to this current offer.

Gryffen

@[Crevan]

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Crevan - by Gryffen - 10-30-2017, 11:54 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Crevan - by Crevan - 10-31-2017, 10:57 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Crevan - by Gryffen - 11-05-2017, 09:59 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Crevan - by Crevan - 11-07-2017, 04:19 PM