• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse
    My first character here was Que sera sera, aka "Sera." She joined Rapture of Death's herd and became ~lead mare~ and then at one point I decided to make her leave the herd and posted a dramatic post that involved Alice Cooper lyrics and I had this idea in my head she was gonna go to each kingdom (there were only three back then, I am so so old) and become queen in each one. Then I realized that was hard, so she returned to ROD, but WAIT. Another mare had been promoted to lead mare. And upon Sera's return, this mare (played by Catty, or Cat, or something like that) STEPPED DOWN and gave it back to Sera and I was so touched at her niceness.

Also Sera's kids are pretty much part of my foundation line, and I think she's related tonmost of my characters nowadays.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 05:00 PM
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Cassi - 10-28-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 09:00 PM